To install the OE sensors, there are Two steps:
Step 1: Program the PDW sensors with Correct selection for vehicle model & year.
Step 2: Pair the PDW sensors with the the screen/display in the car cab, so that the tyre data can be shown on the display.
1. Switch on a BU71 programmer;
2. Select “TPMS”;
3. Select car model , year, & frequency;
4. Select “Program” ;
5. Select “Auto. Create ID” (Program upto 20 sensors simultaneously. Pairing is required afterwards); or,
6. Select “Copy by Trigger” to copy the Replaced sensor ID into a new PDW OE sensor. (Program single sensor. Pairing is Not required)
The display uses One of the following ways of pairing (relearn type):
A: Automatic. Follow the vehicle user manual instruction to switch on the "pairing" mode.
Drive continuously for 10 minutes within the speed range of 25km/h-90km/h. Pairing will be automatically done.
O: OBD. Connect the vehicle OBD port with an OBD tool (need to be purchased seperately) to over-write with the ID of the new PDW OE Sensors. Pairing will be automatically done.
S: Static. Follow the vehicle user manual instruction to switch on the "pairing" mode.
Select the tyre on the car display. Follow the instruction on it to inflate or deflate the corresponding tyre to pair.
1. Read the car user manual; or,
2. Find in the “Relearn Type” column in the supported vehicle list spreadsheet; or,
3. Switch on a BU71 programmer;
Select “TPMS”; Select car model , year, & frequency;
Select “Relearn Info.” to read.